Website Hallman Lindsay
Why Join Our Paint Family
With Hallman Lindsay, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact. Just like you, we are driven to excel through a Love | Serve | Care culture. This is non-negotiable and comes from all of us.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to receive support to achieve your career aspirations.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our customers but help grow a 60+ year legacy.
- We provide clarity on your role and personal ownership and reward opportunities. We want you to succeed.
- We are Wisconsin’s only paint manufacturer and proud of it!
- You will be welcomed into a mid-size company culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Hallman Lindsay prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer may be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check. Hallman Lindsay offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Hallman Lindsay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The LSC Store Manager is responsible for managing the overall internal operation of the store in an efficient, trouble-free effective, safe, service-oriented manner as per the guidelines set forth. The LSC Store Manager must have a customer-driven focus in their individual efforts to meet and exceed the highest levels of service expected by the customer. She/He must work toward attaining goals set for the store in a profitable manner. The LSC Store Manager reports to LSC Market Manager for their market.
◼ Manage all Hallman/Lindsay internal and external working relationships in a manner that reflects our company values based on our Love/Serve/Care culture. To do what’s right, even when no one is looking.
◼ The LSC Store Manager should be familiar with the same responsibilities and functions as the LSC Market Manager. This includes the proper handling of customer orders, identifying new customers, and working with the Credit department to ensure that customers are served in the most appropriate manner.
◼ Customer Service:
• Develop and maintain a team-oriented, positive attitude throughout the store by maintaining a high level of associate engagement through effective leadership.
• Manage all Hallman/Lindsay internal and external working relationships in a manner that reflects our company values based on our Love/Serve/Care culture. To do what’s right, even when no one is looking.
• Exemplify our Customer Support Promises
• Identifying potential customers for Hallman/Lindsay supplied products to identify and sell potential new customers for Hallman/Lindsay supplied products.
• Provide input to the LSC Account Managers and LSC Market Managers on assigned accounts or on prospects on pricing guidelines based on potential purchases.
• Maintaining a flow of information between the customer and the company support staff and sales representatives as well as our credit department.
◼ Training: Direct, motivate, and train store personnel including the writing and presenting of job performance reviews.
• Responsible to fully train LSC Store Sales staff to effectively handle their respective responsibilities in the store to such a level that they meet or exceed the company goals for the store.
• Monitor the performance of store sales staff to ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered to every customer on every transaction.
◼ Operations/Store Maintenance: Maintenance of the store must be done by assigning responsibility for individual tasks and then following up to insure they are being completed as required.
• Inventory Management: Accountable to protect the assets of the company including the store itself, the equipment in the store, and the inventory level carried in the branch. Inventory turns must be managed to a level that is reflective of seasonality and min/max useage.
• Allot the recommended space, signage and inventory for monthly specials.
• Responsible for assigning the work schedule for all branch personnel to maximize the level of customer service always while staying within the budgeted overtime hours assigned to the branch.
• Adhering to company policy regarding tasks such as the daily cash report, the daily bank deposit, placing the store paint re-order, handling POS procedures, and performing the opening and/or closing procedures.
• Must ensure that the store is always clean, orderly, and professional in appearance.
• Maintain store delivery vehicle.
Our LSC Store Manager must be of extremely high integrity, be highly organized, detail oriented, accurate and able to handle multiple tasks. He/She should demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills. He/She must be able to work with all other areas of the company, including technical, purchasing, manufacturing, administrative, m
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org