Why Join Our Paint Family
With Hallman Lindsay, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact. Just like you, we are driven to excel through a Love | Serve | Care culture. This is non-negotiable and comes from all of us.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to receive support to achieve your career aspirations.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our customers but help grow a 60+ year legacy.
- We provide clarity on your role and personal ownership and reward opportunities. We want you to succeed.
- We are Wisconsin’s only paint manufacturer and proud of it!
- You will be welcomed into a mid-size company culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Hallman Lindsay prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer may be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check. Hallman Lindsay offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Hallman Lindsay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet or exceed sales and margin objectives by promoting and selling Hallman Lindsay paint products through professional sales techniques, superior product solutions, and development of short/ long-term customer relationships resulting in the establishment of new business. The LSC Account Manager is the sales and customer relations service contact for painting contractors (residential and commercial), business owners or segment accounts (hospitality, multi-family, residential repaint, new home builder etc.), and municipalities (city, state and federal). Additional accountability and responsibility as directed by leadership.
- Manage all Hallman Lindsay internal and external working relationships in a manner that reflects our company values based on our Love/Serve/Care culture. To do what’s right even when no one is looking.
- Responsible for increasing your Hallman/Lindsay territory sales volume and gross margin dollars growth through existing customers and developing new business. You will only succeed in this role if you routinely cold call and develop strong relationships.
- Expected to exceed sales and margin objectives in a Team environment.
- Maintain an active role with your customer’s past due balances and assist in the collection of overdue receivables in compliance with objectives and company credit policies.
- Maximize direct customer contact time. Focus on value-added solutions-based selling.
- Personal Ownership maximizing a productive calendar of proactive daily appointments with account development focus on both new and existing customers.
- Submit weekly planner/call reports, sales plans, and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency. There is no room for complacency in this role. Successful candidates will be self-driven and tenacious.
- Adhere to company policies, platforms, initiatives, programs and expect to “play for the home team.” We follow a Systems Thinking Approach for Organizational Health.
- Team Sell developing Performance Metrics with Store Team and Outside Sales Team to ensure competitive and accurate pricing, product mix, complaint resolution, delivery timeliness, quality control and touch points and more for all Hallman/Lindsay customers, not just yours.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com