Be Part Of Something Local!
Hallman/Lindsay is a Wisconsin paint manufacturer serving and working hand in hand with consumers, architects, contractors and a wide variety of industries since 1956. We are keenly aware of the constant demand for quality coatings and first class service. Our goal is to provide both. We provide the finest technical support and service, production facilities and sales, service and support required by our customers.
Branch Manager - Oshkosh
Are you a professional painter? Don’t worry, neither are we. But we do make and sell Wisconsin’s Best Paint. Trust us.
Hallman Lindsay Paints is looking for an energetic and accountable Branch Manager to run our store in Oshkosh.
At Hallman Lindsay our number one priority is our customers, not corporate policies and that’s the way we like it. Our Branch Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining a team-oriented store environment and ensuring that every customer receives excellent customer service. If you want to work in a great location, with great people and great products, this could be a great opportunity for you.
To learn more about this exciting full-time position please send us your resume and any supporting information you wish to provide. All applications can be sent to the address below.
Associate Branch Manager - Florida Street
Job Overview: The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for managing the overall internal operation of the store in an efficient, trouble-free effective, safe, service-oriented manner as per the guidelines set forth. The Assistant Store Manager must have a Customer-driven focus in their individual efforts to meet and exceed the highest levels of service expected by the customer. She/He must work toward attaining goals set for the store in a profitable manner.
- Manage all hallman/lindsay internal and external working relationships in a manner that reflects our company values.
- Must ensure that the store is always clean, orderly, and professional in appearance.
- Must be familiar with the same responsibilities and functions as the Store Manager. Including properly handling customer orders, identifying new customers, and working with Credit Manager to ensure that customers are served in the most appropriate manner.
- Develop and maintain a team-oriented, positive attitude throughout the store.
Professional Qualities: Our Assistant Store Manager must be of extremely high integrity, be highly organized, detail oriented, accurate and able to handle multiple tasks. He/She should demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills. He/She must be able to work with all other areas of the company, including technical, purchasing, manufacturing, administrative, marketing and sales.
Sales Associate - Florida Street
- Service customer base with exceptional, professional service.
- Accurate tinting and invoicing along with proper product recommendations.
- Maintain work area in clean, efficient manner.
- Assist in stocking store and maintaining shelves with paint and sundries.
- Assist in overall cleanliness of store, both inside and outside, when requested by supervisor.
- Assist in loading and unloading company vehicles when requested or assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain an overall professional, courteous attitude towards customers and fellow employees.
Marketing Materials Assistant - Home Office
We are currently looking for a Marketing team member that will support Hallman Lindsay’s initiatives to reach out to new customers, grow our business and support our company to be the most valued paint company in Wisconsin. This marketing position will be the internal resource for staff, sales team, and stores for all standardized marketing collateral across the company, including color tools and digital materials.
- Act as primary internal point of contact for general requests for marketing materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors to create standard materials for staff to access and receive orders of materials.
- Fulfill orders, track inventory, place orders to vendors for timely and accurate stock of color chips, cards, tools and other materials.
- Track and distribute marketing material collateral to support marketing campaigns and training of staff, including product manuals, sell sheets and product information.
- Deliver standardized content necessary for community relationships, such as logos, press information, and photos.
- Assemble, arrange shipment and/or set up booths at conferences, trade shows, and other meetings.
- Assist in distribution of materials for multi-store events such as Customer Appreciation and Parade of Homes.
- Provide overall support to dealer network for Hallman/Lindsay materials and selling aids.
- Support sales team with creation of submittals for commercial jobs as needed.
- General support of Marketing Director and fellow staff members.
- Requires knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- High level of flexibility.
- Superior communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Experience in project or traffic management a plus.
All applications can be sent to:
PO Box 109
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
fax: (608) 837-1064
hallman/lindsay is always looking for honest, hardworking, upbeat people with a passion for customer service and an interest in paint.