Be Part Of Something Local.
Hallman/Lindsay is a Wisconsin paint manufacturer serving and working hand in hand with consumers, architects, contractors and a wide variety of industries since 1956. We are keenly aware of the constant demand for quality coatings and first class service. Our goal is to provide both. We provide the finest technical support and service, production facilities and sales, service and support required by our customers.
Assistant Manager - Greenfield
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for managing the overall internal operation of the store in an efficient, trouble-free effective, safe, service-oriented manner as per the guidelines set forth. The Assistant Store Manager must have a customer-driven focus in their individual efforts to meet and exceed the highest levels of service expected by the customer. She/He must work toward attaining goals set for the store in a profitable manner.
- Manage all Hallman Lindsay internal and external working relationships in a manner that reflects our company values.
- Must ensure that the store is always clean, orderly, and professional in appearance.
- Must be familiar with the same responsibilities and functions as the Store Manager. Including properly handling customer orders, identifying new customers, and working with Credit Manager to ensure that customers are served in the most appropriate manner.
- Develop and maintain a team-oriented, positive attitude throughout the store.
Our Store Manager must be of extremely high integrity, be highly organized, detail oriented, accurate and able to handle multiple tasks. She/He should demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills. She/He must be able to work with all other areas of the company, including technical, purchasing, manufacturing, administrative, marketing and sales.
To apply, send your resume and any supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Paint Supervisor - Sun Prairie
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Filler Supervisor position is responsible for making sure the filling department runs smoothly and product is filled timely.
Schedule Department Work:
- Schedule work based on order requirements and best personnel and equipment utilization
- Cross train staff for adequate coverage of all functions
- Review employee performance annually
- Schedule vacations
- Handle disciplinary actions and performance coaching as needed
- Schedule routine preventative maintenance and cleaning
- Do minor repairs
- Notify management of chronic equipment problems
- Set up packaging for filling
- Set up filling equipment for required fill
- Fill containers correctly with a neat clean package
- Keep and record fill counts
- Clean and maintain equipment for maximum service
Assist Manufacturing or Shipping
PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES: This person must have basic reading and math skills. Mechanical skills are needed to set up the machinery. He/she must be able to lift up to 60lbs repeatedly waist high. This person must have the ability to effectively communicate with other associates.
Full Time Paint Filler - Sun Prairie
No evening, Saturday or Sunday Hours.
Hallman/Lindsay Paints, a growing Wisconsin-based paint manufacturer is looking for a full-time Paint Filler to join our team at our Sun Prairie plant.
This person will be responsible for setting up and filling the appropriate containers in an accurate, neat and clean manner. Job skills and qualifications required: good basic math skills, mechanical skills and forklift experience is preferred, and able to lift a maximum of 80lbs.
If you want to work with great people, making a great product, this could be your next opportunity! Qualified candidates work well in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn.
Hallman/Lindsay offers a full benefits package including paid vacation, health insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Branch Manager - Onalaska
Are you a professional painter? Don’t worry, neither are we. But we do make and sell Wisconsin’s Best Paint. Trust us. Hallman Lindsay Paints is looking for an energetic and accountable Selling Branch Manager for our store in Onalaska.
At Hallman Lindsay our number one priority is our customers, not corporate policies, and that’s the way we like it. Our Selling Branch Manager works with customers both inside and outside the store and is responsible for ensuring that every customer receives top-notch service. If you want to work with great people and great products, this could be your next opportunity.
To learn more about this exciting full-time position please send your resume and any supporting information you wish to provide.
All applications can be sent to:
PO Box 109
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
fax: (608) 837-1064
hallman/lindsay is always looking for honest, hardworking, upbeat people with a passion for customer service and an interest in paint.